piquant |ˈpēkənt; -känt| adjective. having a pleasantly sharp taste or appetizing flavor. • pleasantly stimulating or exciting to the mind.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The basics

I have a mailing address!
Just e-mail me if you are interested.

My daily schedule will be teaching at Lamphraya School, a primary school which the kids mostly come from lower to middle class families. There are three language camps while I am in Thailand. Two right away and one in December.

I was told, "We have pencils, paper, and other materials at the school for you. Don't bother to take them with you." So my load will be lighter than I thought.

I will be staying with a teacher who is teaching at Wat Lamphraya School. She has two children a boy and a girl. I didn't get their ages. When I asked about a mosquito net, the answer was , "
You do not have to bring the mosquito net with you. Thailand is not that primitive!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home