piquant |ˈpēkənt; -känt| adjective. having a pleasantly sharp taste or appetizing flavor. • pleasantly stimulating or exciting to the mind.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Testing. Three. Four. Five



A short note to test the new version of blogger and to say hi to every one.
More exciting photos of my day to day life coming soon.


This is from October, the first time I went to Ayutthaya by myself. I took a tuk-tuk because it was too late for the bus. 7 km from Noi's house, the tuk-tuk broke down. (I think I avoided this onen because I didn't want anyone to fear for my safety!) The man couldn't get it fixed, but he did call a friend to pick me up in another tuk-tuk. Poor Roy waited around for me a lot that night. Thanks Roy!

Also in October, Kath, Roy, Chat and I went touring around Ayutthaya. We had a great time at the water park. No lifeguard = no rules for the slide!
(I swear I used this picture before, but I didn't see it anywhere)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home